We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Fort Worth
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Calverley Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Fort Worth sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Calverley Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, certification and talent to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice a problem. Fixing it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Calverley Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and take care of bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Put in a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Calverley Service Experts today at 817-380-5647 or request an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide outstanding equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*