Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a number of easy things you can do to make sure your sump pump is prepared for efficiency.
- Check that the cord is in decent shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in the event of power surges.
- Check that the pump is positioned correctly and not leaning to one side as this can cause the pump to not turn on when required.
- If the pump hasn’t recently run, drop a bucket of water into the pit to check the pump starts and removes the water rapidly.
- In dry weather, remove the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can pull small stones into the grate over time.
- Check the discharge pipe’s vent hole isn’t plugged up.
Trust Calverley Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a kind of security to defend your home from water damage, trust the Experts at Calverley Service Experts to confirm yours is doing its job well.
We’ve got the knowledge—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year. Give us a call at 817-380-5647 or schedule an appointment online.