End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Fort Worth Home
An ordinary home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s important to locate and fix minimal leaks.
Calverley Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Fort Worth.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be more difficult to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale signs that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Fort Worth. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls feel wet or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you think you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, clogs and more.
They frequently are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially models that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you discover evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 817-380-5647 or request an appointment online.