We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Fort Worth
We don’t only mend and maintain heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Fort Worth.
What makes our expert labor stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our process over the years.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of ongoing industry and product education to learn the finest methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality work that we give you time to think it over—a year, actually.
Contact us at 817-380-5647 to book your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know approximately when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and may even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be time-consuming and irritating. Our Experts at Calverley Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 817-380-5647 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new heater.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll wear shoe covers to protect your carpet from any dirt we might bring in. We set up drop cloths around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Pro services—Our Experts have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a checklist to make sure your furnace is running like it should before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll install your new heating system to follow local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Calverley Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a furnace from Calverley Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 817-380-5647 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.