We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Professional AC Installation in Fort Worth
When you are looking for AC installation in Fort Worth, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone install your new system.
That’s where the pros from Calverley Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the experience and certification to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 817-380-5647 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more susceptible to problems. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on cooling bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Calverley Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in Fort Worth? Here are a couple of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled techs are at your residence, you assume they’ll hook up your new system for peak operation. And they’ll have your residence and garden in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up process requires us to step inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from dirt. We’ll also arrange drop cloths around the installation location to keep your carpet covered from debris during our services.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This means they’ve undergone comprehensive training to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each little detail is covered. We’ll also make sure your unit is running like it should and is up to local code before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how everything is going and when you can expect us to be finished.