It’s simple to not remember regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at Calverley Service Experts.
That’s because routine work delivers lots of pluses for your equipment, including better efficiency and a decreased chance for trouble. You can receive these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough check of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These checks may help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your home. This can help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance gives many benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Identifies little troubles before they result in pricey service calls.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This service is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your system to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To begin, contact our Experts at 817-380-5647. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.