Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at Calverley Service Experts are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 817-380-5647 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.