Summer has made its way to Fort Worth and the last thing you need is your AC breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Calverley Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your MD annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Calverley Service Experts
When you call Calverley Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Calverley Service Experts in Fort Worth is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 817-380-5647 today!