Your heating and cooling system is vital to a sense of comfort and indoor air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, controlling the humidity and filtering your home's indoor air. Many homeowners take this functionality for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your AC has ever broken down on a scorching summer day, or the furnace can't generate enough heat during a blizzard, you know what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with last minute repairs, high energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if there was a way to guarantee an uninterrupted source of healthy, conditioned air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like receiving an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are essential for keeping your HVAC system in good shape. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should look into applying for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This plan is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Participation takes the guessing out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't required to schedule tune-ups with Calverley Service Experts, but we highly recommend enrolling. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets hectic, so people often forget about requesting furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll get consistent reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, check out these benefits:
- Expose small problems right away: Issues with your heating and cooling often form little by little. When a technician examines the internal components once a year, it’s possible to pinpoint and fix smaller problems before they grow to be big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of equipment failures: By fixing that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance visit, the chance of a mid-season breakdown decreases.
- Smaller repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, foreseeable cost that eliminates the need for many major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that once-a-year maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills simultaneously.
- Encourage home comfort: When your HVAC system functions the way it should, airflow improves for even temperatures and more manageable humidity in your home.
- Lengthen the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on untimely replacement expenses.
- Ensure safety: An equipment and safety evaluation during each visit grants peace of mind that your home comfort system is running like it's supposed to.
- Maintain your warranty: Most HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance so much that they require yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty valid. Investing a little in maintenance now safeguards you from expensive repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance contract puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can usually anticipate same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your home comfort system? An HVAC maintenance plan grants access to the fastest installs feasible, even during the most hectic weeks.
4. Marked Down Repairs and Services
Preventive maintenance lowers the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance agreement provides a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, like pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are in some cases unavoidable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC membership, you’ll never be expected to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you ensure the technician has completed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you disappointed, our technician will return to make things right.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Calverley Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan offers and get in touch with our staff to help you figure out the best plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before registering. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local Calverley Service Experts office today.