Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Calverley Service Experts for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.