Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Calverley Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.