No matter what the temperature outside in Fort Worth, the temperature inside your space designates how comfortable you will be. Set it just right and your rooms will feel like a nice escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a deeper look at how you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Start this quick quiz from Calverley Service Experts to find out more.
- Summer is coming up fast in Fort Worth. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to choose and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system available in Fort Worth.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling charges have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and kill a weekend trying to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to take a look.
- Block it out and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Keep going to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is essential to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is likely happening with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!