No matter what the elements outside in Fort Worth, the temperature inside your space designates how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for a deeper look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Work through this short quiz from Calverley Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are not far away in Fort Worth. How do you prepare your AC?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my visitors to bring iced beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before anyone arrives.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor to select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system available in Fort Worth.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My home comfort charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a strange noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend trying to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to examine it.
- Block it out and wait until it stops.
Get ready to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Keep going to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to ready your equipment for a different season, a professional tune-up is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a steady hike in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!