We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Fort Worth homeowners often call Calverley Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Fort Worth home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Calverley Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Calverley Service Experts of Fort Worth at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.