The well-being of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which opens them to a wide assortment of potential troubles.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues get worse, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you may bypass with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on upkeep now can help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Little Problems in Advance
Averting big problems in the first place is the simplest approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate critical internal systems. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they appear.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance might lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Calverley Service Experts developed a collection of membership plans designed to work with your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and consistently.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to suit your budget. You’ll receive priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to concern yourself about spending more on overtime expenses if you call our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are covered as well, saving you close to $99 every visit. You’ll also have access to many of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, like 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we regularly answer a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Calverley Service Experts Expert driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 817-380-5647 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.