Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of troubles.
Sometimes troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues get worse, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating fine, you may ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance now can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers minor troubles early. Preventing expensive problems from taking place beforehand is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the chance to thoroughly examine and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money over time if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this creates an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You might have lower heating and cooling expenses, as well as knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it might last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Calverley Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with Calverley Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-conscious, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often facing a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Calverley Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, reach us at 817-380-5647 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.