Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were aware of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 817-380-5647
or schedule your appointment online. We have solutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the quantity of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Calverley Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the irritating airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Better air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning today at 817-380-5647
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.