How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are a few of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and alerts you and Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning in Fort Worth to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Calverley Service Experts in Fort Worth at 817-380-5647.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy