When you need to heat an area with high amounts of dirt, dust, humidity or negative pressure, you want a system that’s going to run effectively through it all. If this matches your needs, the Lennox® T-Class™ TUA Separated Combustion garage heater is for you. Available in 45,000- to 75,000-Btuh capacities, this equipment will warm nearly any garage or utility space quickly.
This system will bring year-round usability for up to a four-car garage. It features up to 80% thermal energy, and you may use either natural or propane gas. A direct spark ignition enhances the unit’s operation and efficiency, so you can enjoy the warmth and stress less
The T-Class™ TUA garage heater features a lower-profile cabinet design so that you can have more overhead space and installation flexibility. The model also includes progressive features, such as:
- An aluminized, tubular heat exchanger – to provide great heat transfer and durability
- Direct-spark ignition – no standing pilot flame improves the unit’s operation and efficiency
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display – improves accuracy
- Single-piece burner assembly – allows for quick maintenance
- Sidewall venting – eliminates roof penetration
In addition, you’ll receive a 10-year limited warranty on your heat exchanger and expert installation when you order through Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning in Fort Worth. Call us today or schedule a free appointment so we can help with your garage heater needs.