Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or setting up an appointment with Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning in Fort Worth.
In Fort Worth, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. It’s also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your house in Fort Worth – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Fort Worth, give us a call at 817-380-5647 or schedule a free appointment.