Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your space.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Not only is it efficient, but the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, extremely reliable and will ensure your company’s energy savings and comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the best features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our expertly trained technicians at Calverley Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning in Fort Worth can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 817-380-5647 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.